In the Edutopia article, A Look Inside the Classroom of the Future, Dana Mortenson, Co-founder and Executive Director of World Savvy and Ashoka Fellow shares the following five core strategies educators are adopting to better prepare today’s students for the challenges they will face as tomorrow’s leaders:
- Leverage real-world case studies
- Dig into, rather than avoid, the complexity
- Regularly practice empathy
- Use technology to enhance learning and empower students
- Ensure that reflection is part of routine
Edutopia is the leading voice illuminating and showcasing what works in education–providing not just the vision for this new world of learning but the real-world information and community connections to make it a reality.